Re: Violence on Sydney trains

Yes the gaurds are a bit of a Joke. I mean i've been told that if i am
ever questioned by them and they ask for details, i can safely say "Papa
Smurf", and as they cant search me, when asked for proof of
identification that im Papa Smurf, i can claim i left it in my mushroom.

	And i do use the trains at odd hours occasionally (the university
social life is to blame for that). And i've never been in any dangerous
situation, I think Mr Carr standing in the mist at Granville station is
a bit of a scare though.