Re: Violence on Sydney trains

Craig, you are a real hero, do you save ladies in distress as well. My self, I
drive a tram in Melbourne, If there is trouble, which there always is, i am not
risking my health and job (by law you can not touch people) and get stressed out
by some idiot who wants to stuff around, they pay other people to deal with this,
not me.