Re: Violence on Sydney trains

If the Chubb Guards want to tell people to take their feet of the seats and
they do it fine. But the problem comes when the people tell the guards to
get stuffed and then really the only thing the Chubby's can do then is
arrest the person and take them of the train and wait for the police.
Meanwhile the train they are suppose to be guarding will continue on its
trip and have no guards on it at all. So really even protective services do
not want the guards to leave the train at all unless they really have to.
And a  person with feet on the seats is not a serious offence. If you don't
believe me have a listen on a scanner between 416 and 419Mhz on the GRN
radio network and have a listen for yourself.