Re: Violence on Sydney trains

What a shame the train guard is not a "authorised person" to ask for a
ticket. So the people can just tell the guard to get stuffed. Then all the
guard can do then is call the police. Did you also know that the Protective
Services are also not authorised persons under the transport Act. That was
taken away from them a few years ago.
John wrote in message <3772cec3.0@pink.one.net.au>...
>Hi,
>If anyone has any problems with security guards go and see the Train Guard
>who will put a report in to Cityrail Protective Services who push the
matter
>with Chubb. In fact, if there are any problems on the train at all the
Train