Re: New Signal Panel at Ringwood

For the signal numbers:
http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord/trains/ringwood/

A while ago there was a little about the Home arrival from Belgrave,
when the signal was first put in it had three 'A' lights and two 'B'
lights, and I was trying to work out the aspects.

Now that the signals on the down side of Ringwood are working, the
A and B lights have been swaped.  So the signal (RWD 335) shows the
aspects: R/R, Y/R, R/Y, Y/G, R/G and R/R/Y (the aspect R/Y won't be used
until the back platform is in use.)

The other signals that are now LED style are:
RWD335,RWD337,L848,L870, (all Up Blegrave line signals)
I am not sure if the ones on the Up Lilydale line are working yet.
RWD315,H822,H834.

RWD335 doesn't have a co-actor yet.

RWd328 (controled auto, was 318) is also a LED style now.
Not sure about RWD308 (Lilydale Line, controled auto)

--
Chris Gordon
http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord