Re: Free Olympic travel to/from Bathurst?

You have a good point they can't maintain a school holiday service on the
southern line so they havn't got a ghost of a chance to deliver for the
olympics unless they ban all other intending passengers from travelling.
3754D3CE.5841B8FC@ozemail.com.au">news:3754D3CE.5841B8FC@ozemail.com.au...