Re: New Signal Panel at Ringwood

> : When does it go into service?
>
> June 27 is ment to be the change over.  (I think the back platform
> will take longer)

They will do a quick job, won't take em long :)

> No Space for remote contol of any other station (apart from Bayswater
which
> is currently controled by a  panel in the signal box) it can be switched
in
> or out (most signalmen have it switched it)

I remember Bayswater when it was a panel at Bayswater :)

Lilydale has a control panel for both Mooroolbark and Lilydale. I would have
thought they would move toward single person control of this line, but then
they both work automatically. Single line automatic same as Sandringham (and
the old St.Kilda)