Re: New Signal Panel at Ringwood

Tony Gatt wrote:

> I remember Bayswater when it was a panel at Bayswater :)

With block instrument, staff instrument and ground frames working the loop
siding.

> Lilydale has a control panel for both Mooroolbark and Lilydale. I would have
> thought they would move toward single person control of this line, but then
> they both work automatically. Single line automatic same as Sandringham (and
> the old St.Kilda)

Single line automatic? You mean automatic operation of the terminating
facilities.
Down Home is reverse for arrival, train arrives and clear points, points operate
for departure route and signal clears.

Also at Glen Waverley.

David Langley.