Re: New Yard at Camberwell Station

Michael Alexander <malex@bigfoot.com> wrote in article
<01bcc1e6$acb393a0$01010101@mikeya>...
> > Nothing significant yet at Burnley - a bit of cable trough relocation
> > that's all so far.
>
> Maybe you're looking at the wrong place at Burnley. There is a huge
amount
> of work going on around the corner towards Heyington. New overhead, track
> and sleepers galore.
>
> Regards,
> Mike Alexander
> (malex@bigfoot.com)

Yes you're right - I realised this today and headed off down there this
evening for a gander.  The site is about half way to Heyington really.
There looks like there will be three sidings (connected to the down main at
the up end only).  Two of the sidings are laid so far and they seem to be
long enough to store two six-car sets each.  The overhead canopies are up,
but no catenery wire yet that I could see.