Re: New Yard at Camberwell Station

They could extend the zone 2 to Ringwood.  But they want to get extra
money.  How many car parking spots are there at Ringwood? about 100 and
Heatherdale? about 400 and Mitcham? 750 well I don;t hink closing
Heatherdale would work.  They could have only two platforms and three
lines.

What about grade seperation at Hearthdale?  Put it under ground the
problem of the level crossing which has problems every time there is a
points problem at Ringwood and there is room for three lines and the
grades are reduced.

I don't know how Laburman would work out with grade seperation.

With the car park at Camberwell they said it would be for shoppers about
40 spaces (they only need a few for drivers there will only be three
trains)

Does any one know how Burnley, Westall and Baswater are going?

--
		  Chris Gordon
	   E-mail - "cmgord@ecr.mu.oz.au"