Re: New Yard at Camberwell Station

Is that what the yard will be?

I say this because of the current layout I would suggest this:

               ___________
              /___________\     <--- New Yard
_            /_____________\
_\_________ /_______________\__________________________To Melbourne
_ _/_\___     Plat 1+2       \__/<--Diamond  \______:
_/___ _\ \____________________/_\____________/_________
_____/  \_______________________/____\_________________
              Plat 3

With the exit from the yard connecting under burk road and a diamond
crossing the current crossover.  And another crossover to connect the
center with the loacl down.  This will keep the track work down to two
crossovers one with a diamond on the local up, down and through lines,
and on set of points connecting to the up local under Burke road.

Chris Gordon

cmgord@ecr.mu.oz.au

--

		  Chris Gordon