Re: AN sale and the Port Lincoln div.

nldoncas@cobweb.com.au (Nic Doncaster) wrote:

>I beleive all of the operations Tell, the Track mmm a good one. Seeing as though
>it is not conected to anything else who knows.

>Mind, it would be nice to run a private train there.

>Nic

Hi Nic

The reason I posed that query on District Councils is simply
that everybody else over there, the grain growers, the shop
keepers, the garages that fix tractors, the ordinary people who
live there, all pay rates, through the good and the bad seasons.
Somebody might ask, why not a Private rail operator.

I would be down there like a shot if there was a chance that
"Passengers" could buy a ride with the new owners.

BTW .....did AN leave any Brake Vans over there.?

Cheers

----Tell
Alice Springs NT