Re: New Yard at Camberwell Station

>From the Belgrave/Lylidale train you can only see the Overhead
structures going up, and a new signal on the down Glen Waverly about
100m before the current one.  I can't see any of the track wrok.  Does
anyone know what the building will be for, it is quite big.

At Baswater they have only just started.  I have the track plan from the
local paper.  It will have room to stable 3 6 car  trains and also have
a light repair centre like Westall.

--
		  Chris Gordon
	   E-mail - "cmgord@ecr.mu.oz.au"