Re: DSRM is ....

Chris wrote...

> I don't think anybody associated with the Dorrigo line will get any money
or
> support from the government or private sector. After all the dramas up
> there, guilty or not, the two groups have really shitted in their nest.
> Large listed companies like BHP, AMP, Caltex,  etc sponsor and support
> worthwhile community non profit organisations.

BHP have donated 2 locomotives, and a generous amount of spares for them. I
doubt if we have ever talked to AMP. I will have to check, but I think our
Caltex oil wagons were donated. Various other companies have also donated
items to us. Most of the track we are using on the earthworks site has been
donated by companies with disused sidings. Simms Mascot was the last siding
we lifted.

Trevor