Re: DSRM is ....

They have given you stuff which would have been discarded as scrap by people
at a lower management level, but I don't think they will be corporate
sponsors and give you money. Companies like to see what sort of management
structure there is, and where the money will go, and how it will benefit
them. The Sydney maritme museum, national trust, historic houses trust, and
others.all receive donations from some very large companies.

3ac30d49$0$25466$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3ac30d49$0$25466$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...