Re: Albury-Wodonga to merge

Yes ! know what you mean, My next door neighbour is a Senior Exec with them,
in fact their new Office / Factory is within walking distance.
But like the Poll about the new Freeway proposed by Anderson Recently
Which asked people  two Questions answer Yes or No!
Do you like the proposal as presented......73% answered NO!

The Border Mail has since misrepresented that this means 73% of people want
the Internal Freeway!
which is an absolute distortion of the facts. 85 % of Albury people polled
several times by Independent people, [local University] want the External
The 15% who want an Internal obviously live out of Town, or listen to the
propaganda produced by the Border Mail which Does represent the Business
Community, the only ones who will benefit by Hi-Jacking the National Freeway
through their town. Guess that will make Albury the easiest City to tap into
the Traffic, as the only town still on the Freeway [many years in the
future, I suspect] .

But despite all this, the question was easy enough [The Border has yet to
commit itself one way or the other, was probably just as surprised as the
rest of us]
So I would reiterate
We do not wish to share Albury's Rate Burden, so they can SOD off!

3AC285B2.EB77D7E3@fang.omni.com.au">news:3AC285B2.EB77D7E3@fang.omni.com.au...