Re: [NSW] quality of trains on airport line

Tezza <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
3a1f2c6f$0$10197$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a1f2c6f$0$10197$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...

> "Chris Downs"
> > Tezza

> > > As you've already been told at least twice, they're in use.
> >
> > No one has stated that Gosford's G-sets are regularly rostered on
weekends.
> > All comments have been that all Campbelltown's Tangaras are in use.
>
> You were told TWICE that all Tangaras are in use unless in for
maintainance,
> balancing.

See below.

> > Again, you can easily prove me wrong.  What are some of the run details
of
> > these regular timetabled Gosford G-sets on weekends?  the only thing
I've
> > seen in WTTs is that they stable Friday evening and start on Monday
morning
> > and snooze in between.
>
> I don't know. I don't care.

That's coz you're wrong.  I'd ask someone to verify on Gosford's G-sets but
I suspect everyone bar you and I switched off the lights long ago and went
to bed on this topic.

> > exceed forcasts.

> > and continue to trade.
> > >
> > > As the government already paid out about $600million, $200million is a
> > bargain for 4 stations and total control and a hugely increased
patronage.
> The
> > rip-off merchants can piss off and crawl back under their rock till the
next
> > chance to rip off the taxpayers.
> >
> > Vote one Tezza!
>
> Is that a Florida vote?

Yes, and like Florida you want Gore but vote for Buchanan and end up with
Bush - D'oh!

Chris