Re: [NSW] quality of trains on airport line

"Chris Downs"
> Tezza
> > "Hubert Lam"
> > > There are only 3 tabled G sets from sector 3 in use on weekends, so even
> > > just for Airport to Ashfield via Circle, the fleet should be plenty!
> >
> > Why put G or T sets on the AL at all? People don't know what train they're
> > going to get so it was never an issue for stopping people from using the
> AL, just another bullshit excuse from the operators. If the lower the fares,
> > people will use it.
>
> Leaving better, newer trains stabled on weekends and using older, grotier
> rolling stock - a marketing masterstroke.

The Campbelltown Tangaras are out every weekend, but as I said people don't
know what train they're going to get so it's not a real issue. Regular
commuters will of course get used to getting a certain class and get upset
about getting something worse.