Re: [NSW] quality of trains on airport line

"Hubert Lam" <hubert@imap4.com> wrote in message
3a17bb85$0$19412$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a17bb85$0$19412$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> There are only 3 tabled G sets from sector 3 in use on weekends, so even
> just for Airport to Ashfield via Circle, the fleet should be plenty!

Why put G or T sets on the AL at all? People don't know what train they're
going to get so it was never an issue for stopping people from using the AL,
just another bullshit excuse from the operators. If the lower the fares,
people will use it.