Re: [NSW] quality of trains on airport line

There are only 3 tabled G sets from sector 3 in use on weekends, so even
just for Airport to Ashfield via Circle, the fleet should be plenty!

--

        Public Transport Ticketing
@ http://members.optusnet.com.au/~kiwifruit

OECR5.36331$SF5.661810@ozemail.com.au">news:OECR5.36331$SF5.661810@ozemail.com.au...