Re: [NSW] quality of trains on airport line

Tezza <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
3a1cfb80$0$19417$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a1cfb80$0$19417$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...

> "Chris Downs"
> > Tezza
> > > "Chris Downs"
> > have luggage racks).
> > >
> > > Most people would have to change trains, so not much use.
> >
> > No, I'm not talking about a new service, just bring them down to fulfil
the
> > current timetable for AL trains.
>
> The timetable is already being fulfilled, so why bother. I think the
Mental
> Coasters need them more.

They like to watch stabled G-sets on weekends?  They must all be closet
gunzels.

> > > Interurban Drivers aren't qualified for the AL, (most) suburban
Drivers
> > aren't qualified for V sets.
> >
> > Surely this isn't an insurmountable problem?
>
> An absolute waste of time and money though. Just let CityRail buy the
ghost
> stations, drop the exhorbitant surcharge and watch the numbers exceed
> forcasts.

A bargain at $190m?  Better for all if ALC drop the fares (considerably) and
continue to trade.