Re: [NSW] quality of trains on airport line

"Chris Downs"
> Tezza

> > The timetable is already being fulfilled, so why bother. I think the
> Mental Coasters need them more.
>
> They like to watch stabled G-sets on weekends?  They must all be closet
> gunzels.

As you've already been told at least twice, they're in use.

> Drivers aren't qualified for V sets.
> > >
> > > Surely this isn't an insurmountable problem?
> >
> > An absolute waste of time and money though. Just let CityRail buy the
> ghost stations, drop the exhorbitant surcharge and watch the numbers exceed
> > forcasts.
>
> A bargain at $190m?  Better for all if ALC drop the fares (considerably) and
> continue to trade.

As the government already paid out about $600million, $200million is a bargain
for 4 stations and total control and a hugely increased patronage. The rip-off
merchants can piss off and crawl back under their rock till the next chance to
rip off the taxpayers.