Re: [NSW] quality of trains on airport line

"Chris Downs"
> Tezza
> > "Chris Downs"
> > > That's why I suggested the stabled G sets from North & South (they even
> have luggage racks).
> >
> > Most people would have to change trains, so not much use.
>
> No, I'm not talking about a new service, just bring them down to fulfil the
> current timetable for AL trains.

The timetable is already being fulfilled, so why bother. I think the Mental
Coasters need them more.

> > > Perhaps even go one further and trial V sets on weekends.
> >
> > Interurban Drivers aren't qualified for the AL, (most) suburban Drivers
> aren't qualified for V sets.
>
> Surely this isn't an insurmountable problem?

An absolute waste of time and money though. Just let CityRail buy the ghost
stations, drop the exhorbitant surcharge and watch the numbers exceed
forcasts.