Re: Changing Crews Was: Is it just me....or more "ROD" speaks again

On Sun, 16 Jan 2000 15:20:16 -0000, "Freight_man"
<freight_man@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> Are you saying you were driving a train, and didn't know what the
>> locomotives were?    I would have expected that would have been
>> information provided, along with train length, weight, etc.  As a
>> railfan, I would have though that surely that knowledge would help
>> train handling.
>
>"You do your job and I will do mine" immediately springs to mind....but then
>in the interests of harmony in this group{and understanding that the sermon,
>recently read, was somewhat to blame}...I answers thus.

[excellent description of the evening snipped]

>            ..but now where were we......... you were suggesting I was
>unproffessional...or what?

Absolutely not Rod, and after reading your great description of
"another night at the office" I understand fully.  There was not meant
to be any criticism at all, I was just curious.

Thanks for taking the time to respond so fully...

Cheers...JD

John Dennis                             jdennis@mpx.com.au
Melbourne                                  denjo02@cai.com
Australia                   Home of the Dutton Bay Tramway
DBT URL:  http://members.optusnet.com.au/~jdennis/dbt.html