Re: Is it just me....or more "ROD" speaks again

Good to hear you were a good boy. What about your friends?
It's a minority of youth today who "disrespect" public and private property.
I am not suggesting that its the 50 year old banker who did tyhe paint on
the wall, but consider the facts. Well known cricket stars and footy stars
have smeared feaces on walls in a drunken frenzy. The mess new years
revelers left on Sydney harbour was a disgrace (not all youth). Protesters
break and enter premises and invade offices regularly (again not all youth).
Bike gangs kill each other, robberies by adults are more frequent and
serious, as are arguments between adults.

You say that because of a little writing on the wall youth dont respect
private property. Well just like there are adults who behave, there are
youth who behave - that would be most of them. Those who misbehave truly
have no respect. But they too can learn. Another question, why do you think
they do it?

Brendan

85q13n$e6s$1@news1.mpx.com.au">news:85q13n$e6s$1@news1.mpx.com.au...