Re: Is it just me.....

Education?????
You call the current school/high school system "education"???
Its the biggest load of rot there is!
The HSC is nothing more than a race and a biased one at that!
Besides there is always education about what to do and what not to do. Of
course, the people who should know what not to do are those who usually get
suspended or sent out before the lesson because of their behaviour.
How many of you making suggestions about what youth problems are, are
actually under 30?
And how many of you are guilty of generalisations?
Not only that, but I've seen fully grown adults blind drunk and abusive and
damaging on trains and other transport. What makes you think adult behaviour
is any better?
It is not just youth but humans in general that misbehave. Youth crimes in
NSW are less serious, less often and less damaging than adult crimes, with
almost no repeat crimes. Thats despite governments and other people treating
them like garbage.

Brendan

kYzd4.2837$oF2.8195@ozemail.com.au">news:kYzd4.2837$oF2.8195@ozemail.com.au...
8566jl$nqs$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8566jl$nqs$1@nnrp1.deja.com...