Is it just me.....

Is it just me..... or do teenagers on the Central Coast and in Newcastle
like to spend significant proportions of their days wandering around and
over the railway tracks like Brown's cows?

I caught a train down to Newcastle from Sydney Central and up to Strathfield
the other day, and I lost count of how many times the driver sounded his
horn at teenage kids (and some younger and some older) who were walking
alongside the tracks and sometimes on the tracks! I've never noticed this
before on any other line, or maybe I was just paying more attention to my
surroundings and noticed it.....

The first time I saw this happen at Narara, I was thinking "maybe the driver
should put out a call over a radio and get the police down there...." But
when it happened a half dozen times or so, I thought "No, why would the
driver bother?"

Regards,
Bradley.