Re: Is it just me.....

one night some kids smashed lights at lisarow and i called city rail and
they said they would send some one out then 15 minutes latter i saw the same
youths throw rocks at a train and this time i called 000 on my mobile and
watched the youths while calling the police after 15 or so tyhe police never
came and re called them again and once again told them where they were after
anthor 20minutes they still had not showed up so i left it shows how much
you can trust the police to show up when you want them but when you dont
there always there
and the reason for narara is there is a skate park between gosford and
narara and walking the tracks is the quickest way home for them and as i
just showed it would be a waste of time to call the cops to come down and
get them
andrew

Bradley Torr <btorr@bigpond.nospam.com> wrote in message
84rpa9$5cp$1@the-fly.zip.com.au">news:84rpa9$5cp$1@the-fly.zip.com.au...
> Is it just me..... or do teenagers on the Central Coast and in Newcastle
> like to spend significant proportions of their days wandering around and
> over the railway tracks like Brown's cows?
>
> I caught a train down to Newcastle from Sydney Central and up to
Strathfield