Re: Is it just me.....

Andrew

You have to understand about priorties here. Who in CityRail did you call
first of all? Secondly, just because you ring Triple 0, doesn't mean that
the police will speed to your scene with lights and sirens etc unless it is
an urgent job. According to priorties that Police have, stone throwers and
trespassers (while they are annoying and dangerous) have a lower stanidng
than things like domestics, motor vehicle accidents and the like.

--
Eric
www.erk.au.com

I am looking for links to and from my website. If you are interested, email
me.
Andrew wrote in message <84ru0e$2a6$1@news1.mpx.com.au>...
>one night some kids smashed lights at lisarow and i called city rail and
>they said they would send some one out then 15 minutes latter i saw the
same
>youths throw rocks at a train and this time i called 000 on my mobile and
>watched the youths while calling the police after 15 or so tyhe police
never
>came and re called them again and once again told them where they were
after
>anthor 20minutes they still had not showed up so i left it shows how much
>you can trust the police to show up when you want them but when you dont
>there always there
like Brown's cows?