Rockdale Signal Box Open Month

Hi everyone,
          We are organising a few inspection days at the new clubrooms
for those who would like to come an inspect progress.
  The following is what is so far planned for 2000.

  March is open month. Every Sunday from 10am till 2pm, the signal box
will be open for inspection. We are planning to have this open day
advertised in a couple of hobby shops around Sydney, so we hope that a
few people will take the opportunity.

April/May
  No open days as we return to the important work of restoring the box.

Entrance is by donation and we ask all intending visitors to contact
either Brad Peadon or David Xuereb and let us know of your visit and
which Sunday. A sausage sizzle will be provided if youwish to partake
in this.

Please contact Brad c/o Anthony Wiseman at  botany1999@yahoo.com
or
David on 0419014167