Changing Crews Was: Is it just me....or more "ROD" speaks again

On Sun, 16 Jan 2000 01:44:03 -0000, "Freight_man"
<freight_man@hotmail.com> wrote:

[snip]

>ps 9357 goods ex Tottenham had X41 leading an A and S301 First 'S' back to
>Benalla for a few years I guess?? Went to Yarrawonga and I believe may have
>led into Benalla on Sat with an extra wheaty??
>I did not know I had it behind me when I left Riggs Creek Loop, only heard
>it as the Geelong Crew powered out towards Oaklands about 1230 Friday nite,
>was very sweet..

Are you saying you were driving a train, and didn't know what the
locomotives were?    I would have expected that would have been
information provided, along with train length, weight, etc.  As a
railfan, I would have though that surely that knowledge would help
train handling.

Cheers...JD
John Dennis                             jdennis@mpx.com.au
Melbourne                                  denjo02@cai.com
Australia                   Home of the Dutton Bay Tramway
DBT URL:  http://members.optusnet.com.au/~jdennis/dbt.html