Re: [VIC] When are the new trains comming

I believe you are correct - But don't be misled into believing that it will
therefore happen.   Contracts can be modified - particularly where changes of
government are concerned.  Its quite conceivable that this or any other contract
condition could be traded off for something more close to the hearts of the new
political masters.  I've not heard that this will happen, but nor have I heard
confirmation that the project will proceed - and this contrasts with the very
public announcement that Mont Albert to Box Hill tram will proceed.

I personally suspect it will go ahead and certainly hope so, but in answering
the original question - there has been no word on this project for months.