Re: [VIC] When are the new trains comming

On the question of the electrification to Sydenham - AFAIK there has as yet been
NO confirmation from the new State Government that this project will proceed.
This contrasts with a formal announcement a few weeks ago that the Mont Albert
to Box Hill tram extension will proceed.

Undergrounding of St Albans station is news to me!