Re: [VIC] When are the new trains comming

"Chris Brownbill" <cbrnbill@enternet.com.au> wrote in message
38806519.FA1A6C23@enternet.com.au">news:38806519.FA1A6C23@enternet.com.au...
> On the question of the electrification to Sydenham - AFAIK there has as
yet been
> NO confirmation from the new State Government that this project will
proceed.
> This contrasts with a formal announcement a few weeks ago that the Mont
Albert
> to Box Hill tram extension will proceed.

Bayside's web site reckons it will happen:
http://www.baysidetrains.com.au/index_about.htm?http://mtserv.met.vic.gov.au
/nt/main_about.asp

But then, Bayside's web site also reckons most Hillside Sunday services are
every 40 mins.

On the subject, I asked Hillside about their web train timetables (the full
versions, not the stop versions). A bloke wrote back to say they'll be up
soon - the company doing it was "75% complete". Good grief, don't tell me
they do them by hand...

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia