Re: Privatisation fines (was: Re: Privatisation (was:Re: Late running trains go Express (Hillside)))

Eddie Oliver <eoliver@efs.mq.edu.au> wrote in message
37E9BDE7.C6CF8974@efs.mq.edu.au">news:37E9BDE7.C6CF8974@efs.mq.edu.au...
> Michael Walker wrote:

> > Yes, who reports the late/cancelled trains?

> > a) The company running the late train? (Not very likely!)
> > b) The opposition? (At present HS and BS are on good terms and co-operating
> > so I doubt it)
> > c) The public? (How many members of the public are going to bother?)
> > d) Somebody paid by the government to sit at Flinders Street and count late
> > trains? (I doubt it, the government couldn't give a stuff)
> > e) Other...

> Presumably e), to wit the Metrol computer system, at least so far as
> trains running INTO the city are concerned.

Last I knew, it was people visiting Metrol daily & transferring data from the
Control Graph.  But I stand to be corrected.

--
Mr Notagunzel.
Rail Transportation Connoisseur.