Re: Privatisation fines (was: Re: Privatisation (was:Re: Late running trains go Express (Hillside)))

The way that it is meant to work is:
a: The late train is reported to the Government Office concerned,
b: The Office above decides if and who to fine,
c: The companies get there monthly statements showing the details of each fine,
d: The companies get their Solicitors to argue who (which company) is at fault,
e: The companies fine the departments which are responsible or if they can find him/her the
individual.
f: By this time the next election is due so everybody goes quiet
Did I miss anything?
David G.