Re: Time To Start the Security Guard threads again? (Was Big train wreck in England)

But the funny thing is, the CEO does ride around at night and other times
but I doubt that the Premier/Transport Minsiter do. If the Minsiter says
jump, isn't  the CEO going to say "how high?"

Eric
www.webalias.com/erknet