Time To Start the Security Guard threads again? (Was Big train wreck in England)

Hi all

Too bad that CityRail management and the Transport Minister can't see that
people like David and Jane are absolutely right. There are some good
security guards on the trains but they are rare and mainly seem to be on the
intercity services.

BTW, it is good to see a lady on the ng, keep up the good thoughts Jane.
Hopefully there are other ladies who read this ng, if so, write in!

Eric
www.webalias.com/erknet
My website doesn't need security guards and has as many train guards as you
want.

Jane Campbell wrote in message <7tju4e$9da$1@news1.mpx.com.au>...
>I'm with David about the security guards.  My opinion is that they are one
>of the grossest wastes of money that the SRA has ever parted with.
>
>Rgds to all
>
>Jane
*slashes like a madman*

Sydney has the right idea with security guards,