Re: Stop it - England Rail Disaster

pdwyer <pdwyerNOpdSPAM@ecn.net.au.invalid> wrote in message
11f733ec.364d1cff@usw-ex0102-009.remarq.com">news:11f733ec.364d1cff@usw-ex0102-009.remarq.com...
> Please refrain from posting about the incident at Paddington.
>
> Reason No1. You don't know what happened.
>
>             You will not know until the inquiry has concluded.
>
> Reason No2. You don't know what you're talking about.
>
>             Most of you of you do not any proffessional contact
>             with any railway service.
>
>             Those of you who do should know better, and await the
> result.
I think you may be a little naive!
The results will be what "they" want them to be. The truth will be walked
all over, and will suffer badly. I am sorry if you or some others will get
upset by these posts , but most of us are genuinely agrieved by such an
awfull accident. We are not being ghoulish, but we want to help make sure
that it does not happen again. You will notice that this group is not
looking at the pictures, only worrying why it has to be this way
Apologies,
Rod.