Re: Big train wreck in England! - 70 Dead?

Look in the mirror buddy, I can through insults too, if you don't like what
you read don't read it.

David Ready <ds_ready@usa.net> wrote in message
z05L3.1032$e6.348371@amsnews02.chello.com">news:z05L3.1032$e6.348371@amsnews02.chello.com...

> Exnarc <gwrly@netspace.net.au> wrote in message
> 7tiiat$ui7$1@otis.netspace.net.au">news:7tiiat$ui7$1@otis.netspace.net.au...
>
> I wasn't making any sort of reference to the London Underground. If you
knew
> anything about how the railways work in the UK you would know the tube is
> completely different system and is quite safe and separate to the
privatised
> system in England.

Gee!!! I needn't bother pointing out my knowledge on the railways of the UK,
because you obviously know more than me.

>When were the last deaths on the tube? Mooregate? When a
> driver failed to stop at the terminus and ran the first three carriages
into
> a short tunnel?

> I was referring to the safety record of movements in and out of Sydney
> Central, both surburban and country, compared with the combined >movements
into and out of both Paddington and Waterloo combined.

You didn't say that, I was pointing out (obviously it was beyond you) that
Londons Underground did it DOO and they have a far busier system than
Sydney, mixed traffic modes have nothing to do with it, if you knew anything
about railways you would have known that.

> > Yes I'm Melbournecentric and proud of it!!!!!
>
> And you also consider that Melbourne is the centre of the universe???

No just the worlds "Most Livable City"

 So who gives a rat's arse where you come from?

The rat maybe???

> > After all. "Just like London's Underground, we've learn't to run train
> > without guards"!!!!!
>
> With very few trains compared with London and Sydney I could see why
guards aren't necessary but try finding a member of staff that a particular
> carriage is unsafe and you will be hard pressed in Melbourne. The last
time
> we travelled on a train in Melbourne in 1998 there was glass everywhere
due
> to a smashed window where we where. The carriage was still in service. Do
> you think that we could find anybody, even at Spencer Street to let them
> know? The answer is no. But what point were you trying to make?

Yes I can relate to that, Melbournes trains are dirty, they do need
cleaning, but that has no bearing on wheither there is a guard locked away
somewhere in the train, Sydney has the right idea with security guards, the
purpose of their job is security, they are doo ing something!!!

> > (But we don't have a Harbour Bridge, so I guess that make a
difference)???

> And your point is?

Just being a smart arse, but I guess anyone with an ounce of brain could see
that?

> You sound like a real rocket scientist with nothing at all to contribute
but
> instead, like pdwyer@ecn.net.au your only way of getting off is to try and
> score points off people that try to contribute. How childlike. You must be
> very sad type of individual to try and live with. I feel sorry for your
> immediate family.

You've cut me to the bone.

Yes Iam a sad individual, but I don't need your sympathy nor does my family.

I promise that in future I won't attack anyone like you who obviously has a
personality complex, but like Mr  pdwyer@ecn.net.au I reserve the right to
say what I like whether it offends self righteous  arseholes like you or
not.

Have a nice day.

Bob.