Re: Big train wreck in England! - 70 Dead?

David Johnson <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
37FD521D.814CDD00@ozemail.com.au">news:37FD521D.814CDD00@ozemail.com.au...
> Exnarc wrote:
>
> > Look in the mirror buddy, I can through insults too, if you don't like
what
> > you read don't read it.
>
> through = throw

Like Captain Maiwairing, I was waiting to see who would spot that<g>.

> > Yes I can relate to that, Melbournes trains are dirty, they do need
> > cleaning, but that has no bearing on wheither there is a guard locked
away
> > somewhere in the train, Sydney has the right idea with security guards,
the
> > purpose of their job is security, they are doo ing something!!!
>
> Spoken by someone who has never seen them in inaction?

Yes thats right, I haven't seen them, however thats really the problem of
management, (both theirs and the railways), if they aren't doing what they
are paid for, its a competative free market economy, find a company that
does see that they do what they are paid for.

Bob.