Re: Big train wreck in England! - 70 Dead?

Jack <bd107@tsn.cc> wrote in message
CgaL3.32$u83.3913@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net">news:CgaL3.32$u83.3913@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net...

> Exnarc wrote in message <7tiiat$ui7$1@otis.netspace.net.au>...
>
> (snip)
>
> >Yes I'm Melbournecentric and proud of it!!!!!
> >
> >After all. "Just like London's Underground, we've learn't to run train
> >without guards"!!!!!
>
> That is an interesting comment...  why would throwing people out of a job,
> make u so happy and proud?  I guess you aint a worker then?

Not a point of being proud of throwing people out of a job, its a case of
has the removal of (in this case the guard) effected the operation of the
enterprise, in the case of train operations "No"

And by the way I don't have to defend my credentials as to being a worker,
I've had over 20 years of service representing workers.

Bob.

> >Bob.
> >
> >(But we don't have a Harbour Bridge, so I guess that make a
difference)???

Just being sarcastic, lighten up a little.

> A Good thing too.... If you did you would only give Lloyd Williams the
right
> to run it...  in very shady circumstances.

Why not I'm sure we could put pokies in the towers<g>