Re: Big train wreck in England! - 70 Dead?

Exnarc wrote in message <7tiiat$ui7$1@otis.netspace.net.au>...

(snip)

>Yes I'm Melbournecentric and proud of it!!!!!
>
>After all. "Just like London's Underground, we've learn't to run train
>without guards"!!!!!

That is an interesting comment...  why would throwing people out of a job,
make u so happy and proud?  I guess you aint a worker then?

>Bob.
>
>(But we don't have a Harbour Bridge, so I guess that make a difference)???

A Good thing too.... If you did you would only give Lloyd Williams the right
to run it...  in very shady circumstances

Cheers
Jack