Re: Melby comments (Was: Melbourne Double deckers NEW APPROACH)

Eric Cartman wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have just come from Melbourne on a week's R & R and I had the following
> thoughts (briefly) after travelling on all metro tram and train companies
>
> Is HS, BS or Cherry Ripe the owners of Richmond station? I realise the need
> for advertising but Richmond has gone too far i think......

Hillside Trains looks after Richmond station.

> Regarding the HS "A new train of thought" slogan, what happens if a train is
> cancelled? Does that mean "I have lost my train of thought?"

MTE get fined.

> I notice that (obviously) there are still MET logos everywhere and that HS
> seem more aggressive with their marketing than BS.  Are HS planning to
> change the rest of the colours on the cars in the same way as the new
> stickers? It would look good I think.

You just have to wait and see, wouldn't you!

Cheers,

I.C.

Iming Chan                                                ICQ# 53992879
Melbourne, Australia                         Email: ichan@primus.com.au
Disclaimer:
This message only contains opinion of the author above.   It  does  not
express the views, policies or opinions of organisations represented by
the author.