Re: Melbourne Double deckers

Well there you go,,,knew there would be a good reason...and thats pretty
good!!
Well put !! I concede the cause :-))

As further food for thought then...what about running 3 car trains on 10
min headways during off peak?? cut it back to 8 mins if you like!!  point
is more frequency..passenger throw timetables away..hell theres another
along any minute...expresses well advertised ...easier to mind the
sheep...ahhh people if a threee car train...so perception of safety (as
well as real safety) increases??

any sense in this??

Cheers Vaughan  >:~)) Richard