Melby comments (Was: Melbourne Double deckers NEW APPROACH)

Hi

I have just come from Melbourne on a week's R & R and I had the following
thoughts (briefly) after travelling on all metro tram and train companies

Is HS, BS or Cherry Ripe the owners of Richmond station? I realise the need
for advertising but Richmond has gone too far i think......

Regarding the HS "A new train of thought" slogan, what happens if a train is
cancelled? Does that mean "I have lost my train of thought?"

I notice that (obviously) there are still MET logos everywhere and that HS
seem more aggressive with their marketing than BS.  Are HS planning to
change the rest of the colours on the cars in the same way as the new
stickers? It would look good I think.

Any comments?