Re: Melbourne Double deckers NEW APPROACH

Richard <richard_snook@primus.com.au> wrote in message
3824C0A6.9DBA5934@primus.com.au">news:3824C0A6.9DBA5934@primus.com.au...
> I have been on many a peak hour train eminating on the Frankston
line..they are a third full to begin with .they are
> full by Mentone, very full at Cheltenham, sure they run express -well they
dont stop at the stations :-) to SthYarra
> where the first example of the morning pasenger tango takes place, then
Richmond where the pas de deux
> transpires...these trains are at capacity...I beg to differ...please dont
confuse a system at capacity with a train at
> capacity.It is this "confusion" and viewpoints that have the Met at
relative standstill at the very times it needs to be
> moving at its greatest eficiency.

You replied to my post - and I said exactly the same thing. There is no
confusion on my part.

--
DaveProctor
thadocta AT dingoblue.net.au