Re: Melby comments (Was: Melbourne Double deckers NEW APPROACH)

Hi

Do the HS staff @ Richmond get free Cherry Ripes on their meal breaks or do
they hand some out to passengers when trains are late or cancelled (I should
work in marketing pmsl).

>Hillside Trains looks after Richmond station.

I understand that the TOC's get fined (as per a series of previous thread)
for late running. The thought I had about the HS slogan was a thought I had
when I saw the slogan.

>MTE get fined.

Guess I'll have to visit Melby again a bit later to see if the trains have
been BS'ized and HS'ized (apart from other things).