Re: New logic on Metcard

Adelaide solved the problem ages ago:

1) Plastic multitrip tickets.

2) Any bus driver sighting a damaged ticket will write their number and
the date on the ticket, informing the passenger that the ticket would be
accepted on that day only, and to get a credit on the remaining journeys
from a Trans Adelaide ticket office or by mailing the ticket in an
envelope available from any ticket vendor.

Regards,

Arthur.