Re: Victorian Railway Sites

I have many Hitachi and Comengs pics, along with a few L class pics from the
final spark tour to Warragul. Most of these are unfortuntely not online at
this stage since being slides i have no way of scanning them yet. In the
near future i hope to be able to scan them. I also have a lot of VLP pics
and some NR and other SG freight pics of my local area.

In the meantime however, i have available a few Tait, L class pics and i
think there may even be a few Comengs and Hitachis thrown in at:
http://homepages.tig.com.au/~simcard/images/pt
Eventually when all my other ones are scanned ill have webpages written up
for them as well...

m.